Before we get to the customer experience quotes that might inspire or make you think about its sheer important in today’s market, consider this.
Most erudite business people know that happy customers are a pre-requisite for success. You can easily find numerous studies on google about how retaining old customers is cheaper than acquiring new ones. Moreover, as per Gartner, 81% companies now mostly compete on the basis of CX.
Which is why it’s worrying that,
80% CEOs believe that they deliver great Customer Experience. Only 8% of their customers agreed. (SOURCE- Bain)
In this new world, the product itself has become less important compared to the quality of Customer Experience.
Social Media and Internet has empowered consumers more than ever before. The world seems smaller and the market is overflowing with choices.
Before Social Media, upset customers would simply leave you for your competition. Now, to add insult to injury, rather than just leaving, they will bad-mouth you all over the Internet.
Think about it. All the money you spent on advertising and promotion gone down the drain.
However, the situation isn’t as grim. With a little effort, you can have a small army of fans singing your praises across the internet, instead.
So, here are some quotes that will hopefully inspire you to double down on you Customer Experience Management.
2. “CXM = The art and science of coaxing lifetime loyalty from daily transactions.” – Steve Curtin
3. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemingway
4. “Customer experience isn’t an expense. Managing customer experience bolsters your brand.” – Stan Phelps
6. “Make the customer the hero of your story.” – Ann Handley
7. “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.”- Steve Jobs
8. “Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it, they will want to come back and see you do it again, and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.” – Walt Disney
9. “People don’t always remember what you say or even what you do, but they always remember how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
11. “The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them – preferably in unexpected and helpful ways.” – Richard Branson
12. “From the store windows, the store touch-points, the website, social media, or a magazine, it has to be one pure customer experience, not just to gain market share but to gain mind share.” –Angela Ahrendts
To get similar stories delivered directly to your inbox, sign up for our Newsletter.
Want to talk to us about how to succeed in the current business climate?